By adding more fats and protein, and less sugar, glucose release is slowed so you can enjoy the chocolate and its density, without the highs and lows…
This recipe was done with transportation of the balls in mind, but if you want something for yourself that melts in your mouth, add more coconut oil or add some lovely melted cacao butter!
10g coconut oil
10g raw cocoa powder
4 pinches of sea salt (or to taste)
3 drops of vanilla essence
- Blend the nuts together and then add the remaining ingredients and blend again
- Place the mixture into a bowl
- Using the palms of your hands, roll the mixture into medium sized round balls
- Roll into desiccated coconut or leave plain
- Place them on a tray/plate and keep refrigerated until ready to eat…
Makes 10 medium sized balls.