It is possible to have healthy snacks that are still very tasty so see below for some nice healthy ideas…
- Smoked salmon – Not only does it look great, but it has a lovely salty taste and is great on oatcakes with humus and rocket!
- Crudites with humus – Take nice crunchy celery, cherry tomatoes, courgettes and carrots with some nice dips such as homemade guacamole, humus etc. Again, not only does it taste great, but brings great colour to a dinner table!
- Salads – try beetroot, kidneys beans and spinach; rice and vegetable salad or try your own invention!
- Roasted vegetables – again it looks great and nice served with salads, dips etc.
- A nice selection of nuts and dried fruit
- Homemade mincepies! – See my previous post
- Homemade chocolate balls! – See my previous post