Cellulite is not pleasant anytime, but when you may be about to hit the beach, even less so! So here is what cellulite actually is as well as some tips on how to reduce it…naturally!
Cellulite occurs when the fatty layer of the skin is altered causing a bumpy or nodular surface contour around the waist, thighs, and abdomen. This is altered by weakened connective tissue, usually caused by inflammatory conditions such as high fat levels, hormone imbalances and excess alcohol and toxins. Ways to combat this include:
- Exercise. Get the circulation and blood flow going by walking or other exercise.
- Matcha green tea. This is a powerful antioxidant which breaks down fat as well as increases metabolism and blood flow via its thermogenic properties.
- Body brushing the skin. This is great for cellulite as it really gets the circulation going and stimulates lymphatic draining. Make this part of your daily routine and you will see a difference. Add in coffee granules to the mix and you also have another great thermogenic!
- Cellulite busting foods. Foods that are great for cellulite are anything high in Vitamin C, oats, coriander as well as omegas found in fish, nuts and seeds. Even though the latter may sound counter-intuitive, essential fatty acids actually help in the breakdown of fats.
- Supplement. And if the cellulite is still not going away after all of the above, try a supplement with a high dose of anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatories to boost the immune system and clear away toxins and inflammation.
Bee Prepared Immune support is a great example with bee propolis (nature’s most powerful immune system modulator), elderberry, astaxanthin, reishi mushroom, as well as olive leaf extract – all great at protecting the body from oxidative damage and inflammation. Vitamin C from the Elderberry and Acerola cherry will also help to cleanse the blood, also helping with circulation and moving stored toxins faster.
For more information about this product, visit http://www.unbeelievablehealth.co.uk/