With the school holidays coming to an end (sigh!) and the kids due back to school, try beating the colds and flu with some fresh lemon in water first thing!
Not only will it stimulate the liver and improve detoxification, but it also….
- Boosts the digestive tract and improves elimination – ensuring all toxins are removed from the body
- Boosts the immune system as it is high in Vitamin C – getting you through the school term in one piece!
- Supports the adrenals due to it vitamin C content – helping you through the stress of going back to school
- Improves skin as it is high in anti-oxidants and cleanses the blood – maintaining that summer glow!
- And many more…
- Add half a lemon to some cold water and then add hot water to avoid killing the Vitamin C.
- Drink it from a straw to prevent the acid eroding the tooth enamel
- Don’t brush teeth straight afterwards to avoid the above. If unavoidable, put some bicarbonate of soda on your toothbrush to alkalise the acid.